1) Information about the collection of personal data and contact details of the person responsible
1.1 We are pleased that you visit our website and thank you for your interest. Below we inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that allows you to be personally identified.
1.2 Responsible for the data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is Vengeance MMA GmbH, Goldbachstrasse 13, 09353 Oberlungwitz, Germany, email: [email protected] The person responsible for the processing of personal data is the natural or legal person who, alone or in concert with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data.
1.3 For reasons of security and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (for example, orders or inquiries to the person responsible), this website uses an SSL or TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the string “https://” and the lock icon in your browser line.
2) Data collection when visiting our website
In the case of merely informative use of our website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called “server log files”). When you visit our website, we collect the following information that is technically necessary for us to display the website:
– Our visited website
– Date and time at the time of access
– Amount of data sent in bytes
– Source/reference from which you came to the site
– Browser used
– Operating system used
– Used IP-address (possibly in anonymous form)
The processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 paragraph 1 lit. f DSGVO based on our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. A transfer or other use of the data does not take place. However, we reserve the right to retrospectively check the server log files should concrete evidence point to unlawful use.
In order to make the visit to our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and allow us or our affiliate (third-party cookies) to recognize your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process specific user information, such as browser and location data as well as IP address values, to an individual extent. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie.
If individual personal data are processed by individual cookies implemented by us, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 paragraph 1 lit. f DSGVO for safeguarding our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website as well as a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
We may work with advertising partners to help us make our website more interesting to you. For this purpose, in this case, when you visit our website, cookies from partner companies are stored on your hard disk (third-party cookies). When we cooperate with the aforementioned advertising partners, you will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the scope of the information collected in the following paragraphs.
Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and individually decide on their acceptance or can exclude the acceptance of cookies for specific cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages the cookie settings. This is described in the Help menu of each browser, which explains how to change your cookie settings. These can be found for the respective browser under the following links:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
When contacting us (for example via contact form or e-mail), personal data is collected. Which data are collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. These data are stored and used solely for the purpose of answering your request or for establishing contact and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If your contact is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, then the additional legal basis for processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. Your data will be deleted after the final processing of your request, this is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question is finally clarified and provided that no statutory storage requirements are in conflict.
5) Rights of the person concerned
5.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data protection rights (information and intervention rights) to the person responsible regarding the processing of your personal data, which we inform you about below:
– Right of access according to Art. 15 GDPR: In particular, you have a right to information about the personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of processed personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed or will be planned storage period or the criteria for determining the storage period, the right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data, if they were not collected by us, the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope involved and the intended effects of such processing, as well as your right to be informed, which guarantees pursuant to Art. 46 GDPR when forwarded Your data to third countries;
– Right to correction according to Art. 16 GDPR: You have the right to immediate correction of incorrect data concerning you and / or completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
– Right to cancellation according to Art. 17 DSGVO: You have the right to demand the deletion of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 (1) GDPR is met. However, that right does not apply, in particular, where the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the pursuit, pursuit or defense of rights;
– Right to restriction of the processing according to Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data as long as the correctness of your data is checked, if you refuse a deletion of your data because of inadmissible data processing and instead require the restriction of the processing of your data, if you need your data for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims after we no longer need these data after purpose or if you have objections based on your particular situation, as long as it is not certain if our legitimate reasons prevail;
– The right to be informed in accordance with Art. 19 GDPR: If you have asserted the right of rectification, deletion or limitation of the processing to the person responsible, he/she is obliged to rectify or delete the data to all recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been disclosed or limitation of processing, unless proving to be impossible or disproportionate. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
– Right to data portability according to Art. 20 GDPR: You have the right to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible, as far as this is technically feasible ;
– Right of revocation of granted consent pursuant to Art. 7 (3) GDPR: You have the right to revoke a consent once given in the processing of data at any time with future effect. In the case of withdrawal, we will delete the data concerned immediately, as far as further processing can not be based on a legal basis for non-consensual processing. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing effected on the basis of the consent until the revocation;
– Right to complain under Art. 77 GDPR: If you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you is contrary to the GDPR, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in any other administrative or judicial remedy the Member State of your whereabouts, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
5.2 OPPOSITION RIGHT
IF IN THE CONTEXT OF INTEREST ACCOUNTABILITY, WE PROCESS OUR PERSONAL DATA BASED ON OUR PRESENT AUTHENTIC INTERESTS, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT OF REASONING, FOR REASONS OBTAINED FROM ITS SPECIAL SITUATION, TO CONTRADICT WITH THIS PROCESS, AND CONTRIBUTE TO THE FUTURE.
IF YOU MAKE USE OF YOUR OPPOSITION RIGHT, WE FINISH THE PROCESSING OF THE AFFECTED DATA.
FURTHER PROCESSING REMAINS SUBJECT TO DIFFERENCES WHEN WE MAY PROVIDE IMPERATIVE REASONABLE REASONS FOR PROCESSING THAT EXCEED ITS INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS, AND FUNDAMENTAL FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING OF THE PROVISIONS, EXERCISE OR DEFENSE OF LEGAL PROCEEDINGS IS DONE.
IF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED BY US TO OPERATE DIRECT ADVERTISING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO INTRODUCE ANY CONTESTING AGAINST THE PROCESSING OF YOU OF PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH ADVERTISING. YOU CAN EXERCISE THE OPPOSITE AS DESCRIBED ABOVE. MAKE USE OF YOUR OPPOSITION RIGHT, WE FINISH THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA
6) Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is based on the respective legal retention period (eg commercial and tax retention periods). After the deadline, the corresponding data are routinely deleted, if they are no longer required for contract fulfillment or contract initiation and/or on our part no legitimate interest in the re-storage persists.